Friday 24 May 2013

Revision, Exams and a Google + question

Hi everyone!

So so so sorry for not writing in the past week. I've had 2 exams (German listening and speaking if you want to take pity on me) and I have 4 more exams to go in the next two weeks (including 2 24hour open exams.. um WHAT?!). I've got loads of things to write about when they have finished so I promise I will be back in the next couple of weeks, please don't unfollow me!
This is my exam face...
 I also have a question for you...
So my google + account is linked to my uni address, and this is where you can find my blog. When I tried to change my google + email address to an email where not everyone in the whole uni can find my blog, it told me I needed to contact the administrator. I did this, and they told me that with a google + account you cant change your email address, but have to get a new account with every new email. Is this true? If I can't change it then I will have to set up my blog, google + and everything all over again, which is putting me off blogging for the timebeing!
Anyway, I'd love any help, I really don't fancy having everyone at uni see the blog!

So yeah, I'll be back in two weeks, wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment